Twenty-four teams qualified to the FIFA Futsal World Cup and will be distributed in four pots with six teams each for the official draw.
The event will take place on May 19 in the Plaza Mayor Convention Center in Medellin starting at 6:00 pm.
The classification is based on points earned in the last five futsal World Cups.
So the classification reflects faithfully the current form of the different teams, the most recent World Cup will be given more weight.
The system comprises five cycles, with a proportional reduction as follows:
• 2012: 100% of the value of the total points
• 2008: 80% of the value of the total points
• 2004: 60% of the value of the total points
• 2000: 40% of the value of the total points
• 1996: 20% of the value of the total points
Also, five bonus points are added to each of the confederation champion who won a qualifier.
Under this classification, the first five teams and the host will be in Pot 1, the following six teams in Pot 2 and so on.
Costa Rica (CONCACAF)
Solomon Islands (OFC)
For more details enter here.